Great looking Granddaughter.You growem up to fast.I remember the time when you came to California and we went to Knox Berry.The Beach Zoo and Disneyland.When you and Lindsay painted my Fence with a Flag Flowers and Omas Garden.Making Jam with our Peaches. Good Luck with your studies.Work hard.We love ya.Oma and Opa
Alison, Happy (belated) Birthday!! I'm amazed you're 21 already! Hope you had a fun birthday. We miss you! Drop us a line some time: erinmartineau@hotmail.com and come see our family blog at www.martineau-nuthouse.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Great looking Granddaughter.You growem up to fast.I remember the time when you came to California and we went to Knox Berry.The Beach Zoo and Disneyland.When you and Lindsay painted my Fence with a Flag Flowers and Omas Garden.Making Jam with our Peaches.
Good Luck with your studies.Work hard.We love ya.Oma and Opa
Alison, Happy (belated) Birthday!! I'm amazed you're 21 already! Hope you had a fun birthday. We miss you! Drop us a line some time: erinmartineau@hotmail.com and come see our family blog at www.martineau-nuthouse.blogspot.com
Luv ya!
Post a Comment