this day was so creepy....i remember when you and me went down there to take these pictures. I thought they brought us to the wrong car at first...
Wow, I can't believe he was able to survive such an impact. The truck is totally crunched. His guardian angel really was watcing over him. We are all so grateful!
holy cow. i can't believe he survived that. we're lucky to still have him.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
this day was so creepy....i remember when you and me went down there to take these pictures. I thought they brought us to the wrong car at first...
Wow, I can't believe he was able to survive such an impact. The truck is totally crunched. His guardian angel really was watcing over him. We are all so grateful!
holy cow. i can't believe he survived that. we're lucky to still have him.
Post a Comment