Monday, October 4, 2010

Mini vacation to Fish Lake Utah

We had a nice lunch with the animals. All the critter heads had signs next to them that said... SHOT BY...
It was a real redneck town. Had ATVs and trucks parked outside. Met a great group of people there. Aunt Joyce used to drive here and have soup and scones.

Grandma and Grandpa White loved the ride up the mountains.



We loved seeing the change in colors as we drove higher up in the mountains. Arizona is kind of green/brown this time of year so it was a real treat for us to see all the yellow tree leaves.



Fish Lake September 2010



2 comments:

Gilbrides said...

How fun! I have some fantastic memories of going up to Fishlake. I bet Grandpa and Grandma really enjoyed the trip up! I am looking forward to driving through the canyons around here. . .I love all the fall colors!! Glad you were able to see some color while you were here!!

Leisa, Cory and Suzie Galloway said...

What a fun little trip! Fall is really pretty in the mountains and Fish Lake is a great place to visit.