

So a friend on facebook says she makes the best chocolate chip cookies ever. I tried it and it was too sweet for me. Can't believe I can make the statement " Too sweet for me." Not much is super sweet for me especially when it has chocolate in it. So the quest must go on for the best chocolate chip cookies. I will take on the task and bake and eat until I succeed!
6 comments:
Good for you!! I made pretty good chocolate chip cookies when I was single (one of the reasons James fell in love with me.) But now I can't make a decent chocolate chip cookie to save my life! LOL Please share your recipe when you find the perfect one!!!
P.S. Do you mind sharing the recipe you just made?
My favorite is the one on the back of the Western Family chocolate chip bag. So simple but so good, moist and fluffy.
oh yes, a friend of mine adds 1/4 tsp of almond extract to hers, she says they are way yummy that way
oh boy...the one thing I am missing most here in China.
Wow--too sweet? Cory's brother's favorite way to make chocolate chip cookies is to add one small vanilla Jell-O pudding package mix (dry) to any chocolate chip cookie recipe. He says it keeps them really moist. I've tried that and it's good, but probably not my favorite. Please let me know when you do find the perfect recipe. 8)
2 sticks butter ( room temp) 3/4 C each brown and white sugar,1 egg, 2 1/4 C flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, 12 oz. choc chips. Mix butter, sugars, egg. Add flour, soda and salt. Mix well then add chips. 375 for 10-12 min. I doubled it of course.Hope to find a better recipe one of these days. Enjoy
Post a Comment