Sunday, September 14, 2008

What happened to our baby?


Happy Birthday baby girl. Wow a married woman and 23 years old. We are proud of you and sure love you........Mom and Dad

4 comments:

Chessie Marie said...

I'm pretty sure that I have that cute little picture somewhere in a box with the rest of my pictures. I remember her doing the wibble wobble around Oma's pool. Too cute. Happy birthday Linds!

lindsay said...

Thanks mom! and dad - i still want a dessert date or something when you are feeling better and wont contaminate me with the oogie-boogie sickness. {even tho i think i already have a touch of it from stinky kevin}

Oma and Opa said...

Hi Lindsay.just lost my comment so I try again.I still see you in LaVerne changin your hair doo and trying all the new clothes you got.The fun we had at Universal Studio.When Opa got tired he wanted to go home and you told him to sitt down and we would pick him up when we good and ready.W sure had fun.Hugs to you and Happy Birthday.

Gilbrides said...

A: Your baby turned into a beautiful, kind, and wonderful young woman. :)

Lindsay was beautiful then, and she surely is now. You are great parents and have done a wonderful job with her.

Happy Birthday Lindsay!!