Thursday, February 7, 2008

New blogger

Hello everyone!
My daughter Lindsay set this blog up for our family. We hope we can remember how she did it -otherwise we may not update it very often!

Hope to keep in touch with family and friends.

Lots of love,
Ron and Helen

4 comments:

Chelle and Aaron said...

Awesome, I am so glad to have so many family members doing this now. It really is a great way to keep in touch. We miss you guys and need to plan a trip out to come visit soon.

Taylor said...

I forgot we had a white family. it's been like 10 million years since we last saw you. hopefully one of these thanksgivings we'll make it

Chessie Marie said...

Um, ya... I'm going to have to give her my password so that she can fix my page, I have no idea how to get all of the links onto my page. Michelle and Alicia, I've seen what you two do with passwords...
Now Oma and Opa need a page and we'll be all set.
Love you all!

Gilbrides said...

Hi Aunt Helen. I am so glad you have a blog page. I am so tempted to set a page up for my Mom. I think it is such a fun way to stay in touch!